This was Ally's first year in dance....oh boy, does she love it!! I've been a little reluctant to put her in, fearing that she's inherited her mother's coordination. But let me tell you, this girl falls very far from the tree when it comes to dancing!! She did SO great and was so cute! We were so impressed that she memorized the entire dance and smiled the entire time. It was such a special moment and we are so very proud!

She danced to "Sea Cruise"...she the 3rd from the left.

We were so into the moment that I completely forgot to take a picture of her after the recital. She fell asleep on the way home and this is a picture of her after I woke her up and made her take a picture...she was such a good sport!
2 comments:
So fun to see everything you guys have been up to. I was starting to get worried. Seriously, you children are beautiful! I love the new pictures on top.
so cute! she is such a doll...a natural dancer...im sure she has been watching you bust a move and picked up on some things! *cami
Post a Comment