Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ally's Field Trip

I was so excited to go on a field trip with Ally and her class this year. I haven't been able to help a lot in her classroom because of Jonathan's crazy schedule and having Isabel at home. But luckily Jonathan was able to take the day off to stay with the other kids at home while I got to go....he went on the field trip to the zoo earlier in the year. Every bit of it was fun!!

We loved riding the bus together and chatting the entire time!



First stop...the Children's Museum. All the kids had such a good time! I had the most darling little group with me...then I looked around and every group was darling. She has such a nice class and an amazing teacher!





Outside the museum they were handing out little milkshake samples to get a milk mustache and get your picture in front of a "Got Milk" poster.



Then we were off to the park where the kids ate lunch and played in the water.


This is Ally and her cute friend Tina. It was a GREAT day!!!

1 comment:

Higham Family said...

Ally is beautiful! It seems like each year she just gets prettier and prettier- is that allowed?