Thursday, April 30, 2009

April Fool's

April Fool's day was so much fun this year since the kids are actually getting old enough to play tricks on...and so that's exactly what we did! For breakfast I had poured orange jello into their cups to look like their drinks. Ally instantly broke out laughing SO hard when she found out...Isaac still didn't quite get what was going on or why I would do such a thing. For lunch I put a gummy worm in their apples. And for dinner we had cupcakes.



(Meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potato frosting....they were really good actually)

Then for dessert we had baked potatoes.






Isaac was NOT happy to have potatoes for dessert.....


until he realized they were made out of ice cream!


I guess the jokes were a success!!

3 comments:

The Booth Family said...

You and your family are TOO CUTE! I just sat and read your whole blog and the kids are adorable! I love the "jokes" you played on them, I never thought of doing anything like that. Maybe in a couple years when K understands:).

Claire said...

I love the picture of Isaac... poor kid! He looks so sad, for a minute anyway!

Odelsa said...

Rachel, that picture of him crying is sooooo sad! Glad he figured out it was ice cream!