Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Sweet Duet!

Allyson has been taking piano this year...to say she loves it is an understatement! I never have to beg her to practice, which is so very nice! This is a video of her playing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and Austin singing along...which is unbelievably hilarious by the way! Ally figured out on her own how to play this song. I know absolutely NOTHING about the piano...so I was very impressed that she just plucked around until she came up with the song!

5 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

Wow! That's so great! Keep it up Ally!

Brett & Sue said...

Just hope Ally will keep practicing and Austin will keep singing.....You know how Granny Sue feels about music!!!

becky ward said...

what talent!

JandK Manwaring Family said...

Ally, I was very impressed by your piano playing when we were there visiting! Keep up the good work!

Shelly Elizondo said...

So cute. It is so nice that play together so well. I was never blessed with the gift of music but I can't keep my girls off of the piano. Kate will just start playing a Hymn by ear. I love piano music.
Shelly