This is about as sad as Isabel gets. It is so funny because whenever she's sad she always says, "Ma ma ma ma"...don't they all!? She also is so funny now because if she see's you accross the room and wants you to hold her, she'll nod her head at you until you pick her up. It's pretty funny!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
I love that she sucks her thumb! So does Addison and I have to admit, it's so precious! Isabel is growing so big! She's so pretty!
This SO Cute.....What a sweetie..We can't wait to meet her May of 2009 and she'll be walking by then
i LOVE that she sucks her little thumb, too. what a sweet little thing! i just want to eat those little cheeks.
That is the most adorable thing I have ever seen! I love it!
too cute!!!
I remember saying how cute my girls cries were. Poor kids think it is going to get them somewhere and we just sit and listen!
She is so cute!
That is so sweet!
She is so cute. I got caught up on your blog, and it sounds like all your kids are doing well. It is such a compliment to you and Jon that your kids are so good at school, and have a love for life. I hope all is well. I love reading your blog, because you can feel your love for motherhood by the word you say about your children. Loves
How cute! My girls are a little more demanding then just a little noise of mommy! She is so big and just so cute! but so all of your kids~
How cute. I can't believe how advanced she is compared to Ethan. He isn't even close to saying mama. By the way the tea party was at the new performing arts center in Pocatello. I was surprised Pocatello had something that cool.
That is too cute!! What a sweet little girl! You have such a beautiful family!!!
I love that she nods her head at you when she wants you to hold her-it was so funny to get to play with her last Monday! thanks for sharing her with Steve and I! :)
That is SO cute! what a pretty baby
Post a Comment