Wednesday, December 10, 2008

One Year Older and Wiser Too!!!




Uncle Jamison had a birthday!! Our family has been so lucky to live close to Jamie..there is NO one greater in our kids eyes. He just recently broke the news to us that he'll be moving to Provo in a few weeks, I'm not sure how we'll survive without him!! The good news is that he is "available" ladies...so if you know of any GORGEOUS (he's too cute for anything less), FUN (he is super, super fun-he's Jonathan's brother...it runs in the family), SWEET (I'm not sure we could ever tolorate anyone being anything but that!)and SPIRITUAL (yes, I just have to put that)-contact me...I'll be his self proclaimed dating agent...not that he needs one-but I like to be in charge, I mean-involved :).

5 comments:

Brett & Sue said...

I know Jamison will miss you, too. Thanks for making his favorite "red velvet cake." We are excited for him to be closer to Idaho...

emily, etc, etc said...

I like to be in charge, I mean involved, too...

Camille said...

I have been wanting him to go out with my friend who is gorgeous, musical, fun, spiritual, and smart!!! She lives in PROVO of all places! Is this destiny or WHAT?!?!?!?

russandkatie said...

tell Camille I already have dibs ;)

abo-bder said...

فني ستائر بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر واثاث بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض
تركيب دش
فني تركيب دش بالرياض