Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A note from Isaac's teacher

So if you read my blog you know how much Isaac LOVES school!! Ohhh, he really, really loves it-beyond all comprehension, HE LOVES IT!! I always wish I could be a fly on the wall just to see what he is like there. I've never had any doubts that he was anything but nice, but I still would just like to watch. We just got such a nice email from his preschool teacher that I wanted to post. "We love Isaac! He is such a great kid. He's so easy going always happy. I have never once had a problem with him. I would have a hard time being his mom and ever having to be stern with him~ that smile would get me every time...". And yes, it is very hard to be stern with him, Jonathan and I have said that many, many times. It's a good thing that we don't have to be very often!

4 comments:

The French Family said...

I don't really know Isaac, but I can totally believe how great of a kid he is. Wow, and Ally's piano skills are much better than mine. It's great that she loves to practice. However, my favorite is Austin singing while Ally plays. Too cute and so funny. I just love it!

Brett & Sue said...

Way to go Isaac.....Keep up the GOOD work........

russandkatie said...

I got an e-mail from Miss Linda too but it said nothing about how sweet and great Reeslyn is hmmmm maybe I missed something I think I'll go back and read it again... nope nothin! ;)

Isaac IS such a sweet little boy and I hope my daughter who is not always so won't ever rub off on him!!!

Linda Bennett said...

Miss Linda thinks Reeslyn is pretty wonderful too!
Love,
Miss Linda
bennettsareus.blogspot.com