Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008!



We love Halloween in our house...and this year it didn't disappoint. Of course it is SUPER, SUPER busy-but always worth it. This year we had a "scary pixie", "Leonardo the Ninja Turtle", "Woody" and the sweetest little ladybug EVER! Oh yeah, and Joe Dirt also joined our family! We had a party for a few friends the week before and then of course all of the celebrations today...carnival, haunted house and trunk-or-treat...WE LOVED IT ALL!!







These are pictures of the kids and a few of their friends at the Halloween party we had last weekend. We decorated treat bags, ate "spooky" food (mummy pizza faces, Dracula teeth dipped in blood, jello brain, spider crackers and more), played games, made picture frames, ate donuts from a string, we didn't even get to the popcorn hands or bobbing for apples because we ran out of time. And we didn't get too many pictures because we were so busy running from one activity to the next. It was so much fun and a great reason to get dressed up a little before Halloween!



15 comments:

Diana said...

Ansley had a great time! Thanks for all you put into throwing this fun party!

I am wondering what Jonathan is saying about what's in the pot??? Ansley looks alittle worried! I'll have to ask her about it. :-)

russandkatie said...

We should have gotten a picture of Russ and Jonathan together lastnight! I wish so bad that I would have bought that shirt, I think it would have been hilarious for M to see a Forsberg in it!!!

Laura said...

yes, yes...the kids are adorable, but HELLO!!! your hair steals the show!! so gorgeous!

Odelsa said...

Loving joe dirt! Rachel, I love the new hair do so cute and you look amazing!

Brett & Sue said...

The costumes are so cute, ninja turtle, the Toy Story Dude, and the make up on the pixie!!!Wow, so cute and the darling ladybug, that we don't even know!!! I'm glad Joe Dirts tatoos are removable.!! Looks so fun, and we love the MOMs new haircut.....

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

luv the new haircut, cute halloween pics (just luv this time of year!) and you can brag about miss ally anyday of the week, she is a doll! great updates, luv cami

Josh & Joni said...

You guys look great! You really know how to throw fun parties! Rachel - I love your haircut :)

Higham Family said...

I love your hair cut! It looks awesome. Your family always looks so well put together- amazing!

Nicholas and Ashley said...

The halloween costumes turned out great...We laughed for a long time with the picture of Isaac with his mask on, we didn't know where Isaac went for a minute. And also I love love your hair short it looks very cute..Fun pictures

The Manwarings said...

The kids look adorable, like always and I couldn't show Ogden the ninja turtle costume because he would kill me if he knew there was one. But I have to say, I love your hair!! Adorable!

Katie Evans said...

Hi! I knew Jon is highschool and I happened to stumble across your blog today. Your family is absolutely adorable. Really, so cute!

Katie (Perkes) Evans

Emily said...

Ha ha ha! Joe Dirt looks sweet! (I'm pretty sure I saw a guy that looked like that while we were in Idaho... but he wasn't dressed up!) Cute hair!!

Jake and Megan said...

Halloween is such a fun holiday. Your costumes turned out so cute. Johnny makes a great Joe Dirt. Your kids are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Your Halloween party looks like such fun. You always do such cute parties. Also the kids looked great all dressed up.Loves

Shelly Elizondo said...

I love Halloween! Your kids all look like they had a blast. Cute costumes!
Shelly