


We can hardly believe that Ally is already in first grade!! She had her first day of school today-it's always a bittersweet moment! I try to build it up so that she will excited but deep down I HATE her to leave everyday. Luckily she loves school and was once again super excited to start. She is at a new school this year and didn't know anyone in her class so she was a little nervous-but had a GREAT day! We are so very proud of her-what an example she is to our family!!

8 comments:
She is the cutest! I love that sweet picture of the kids in your header- what a handsome bunch :)
Our first grader starts in a couple of weeks too and I'm actually totally ready for it this time- NO TEARS! That's my goal :)
I cannot believe that she is in the 1st grade. I was just remembering her as a little baby waddling around. We are proud of her and know that she will have a great year- she is every teachers dream student.
She is too cute!!
Ally - you are a sweet girl - good luck in first grade :) Thank you for your example to your cousins!
Your family is so cute! Glad you had a great time in Idaho!
What a doll! Such a cute little girl. I am glad she had such a good first day - that can always be a little scary...
Ally is such a pretty girl. It was fun to have her over when you were here. Gracie loved to play with her.
She is getting so old. I hope that she will get adjusted to her new school. She looks very pretty. We miss these cute kiddos.
Post a Comment