Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Yep! I'm still here!

It's been forever since I've posted anything!! I've just been trying super hard to get every little thing done before the baby gets here. Not too much longer now!! I'm hoping that I'm just about done and then I can sit down and write a real post and catch up with everyone!!

7 comments:

Odelsa said...

I have been checking. I was wondering what happened. Hopefully it will only be a little while longer. I have already forgotten what the end of pregnancy is like.

Clay gained a pound that week I talked to you. We just breastfed tons and thankfully the little guy loves the boob. Thank you for all the support. YOU my lady are a WONDERFUL mom!!!!

Elena said...

Oh good, glad everything is okay. I am getting so excited for your new little arrival. I can't wait to see her! Good luck getting everything done.

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

goog luck in the next couple of weeks - you are almost there!!! i swear that flew by for me, how about you :))))

JandK Manwaring Family said...

Yay! Not too much longer. I am still SO GLAD I'm not pregnant anymore. It gets so miserable by the end. Good luck with all the last minute details.

Manwaring Family said...

I think it is such a stressful feeling right before the baby comes trying to "get all ready"! We're so excited for the big day :)

The Mathews Family said...

I've been thinking about you Rachel! So glad you're getting things done :) Has Dr. given you an induction date yet?

Brett & Sue said...

Grandma and Grandpa in Scotland are thinking about you all in AZ. We notice that you only have a very few weeks left. Keep us up to date!!