Yep, we can hardly believe it either, but it really happened!! SHE LOST HER TOOTH! After watching a few of her cousins and some friends from school lose their teeth-she has been SO excited for this day to come. Well, on Sunday, April 13th-it finally came out. I've been dreading this moment-not only does it mean that my little girl is getting even bigger, but I hated the feeling of losing teeth. It turned out to be quite an emotional moment for her once it actually came out. Right as it came out she cried for a minute and said it was because she was just so happy, then she skipped around and had to call everyone-so funny! Isaac keeps saying, "Ally, your smile is broken!".Wednesday, April 23, 2008
She lost her tooth!!
Yep, we can hardly believe it either, but it really happened!! SHE LOST HER TOOTH! After watching a few of her cousins and some friends from school lose their teeth-she has been SO excited for this day to come. Well, on Sunday, April 13th-it finally came out. I've been dreading this moment-not only does it mean that my little girl is getting even bigger, but I hated the feeling of losing teeth. It turned out to be quite an emotional moment for her once it actually came out. Right as it came out she cried for a minute and said it was because she was just so happy, then she skipped around and had to call everyone-so funny! Isaac keeps saying, "Ally, your smile is broken!".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
WoW! She looks alot like Jess in that picture:)It is so fun to loose teeth, just make sure the tooth fairy remembers! Jace has lost 8 teeth and his big chicklet teeth are coming in and yikes they are big! The dentist told us that he needs to see a ortho soon, he will definetly have braces!
Coming & going ... Sahara is getting a couple new teeth while Ally is losing them!!
Wow, so cool to lose TWO teeth so close together. What a big girl she has become. I still remember her being a baby at the Cherry Hill family reunion.
she was so cute in gymnastics on Thursday - she had to tell me all about it with a grin from ear to ear! I love it!
Post a Comment