This is a picture of the message board at the front of Phoenix Baptist Hospital. It lists all of the doctors names on it. Of course the one we are most proud of is, J. Manwaring, DO. It is so fun to see!!
Hooray for Dr. Manwaring! We are all proud of him. I thought it was so cute how during his visit to I.F. all his nieces and nephews were always calling for "Dr. Manwaring" when someone would get hurt. They are so proud! Congratulations!
Jonathan is currently working as a family practice doctor. Rachel loves being a wife and mother to our 5 sweet children. Ally (8), Isaac (6), Austin (4), Isabel (2) and Oliver (just born in October)!
3 comments:
We think is pretty cool as well. What a proud moment. It's official no more medical school, Dr. Manwaring it is!!!
Hooray for Dr. Manwaring! We are all proud of him. I thought it was so cute how during his visit to I.F. all his nieces and nephews were always calling for "Dr. Manwaring" when someone would get hurt. They are so proud! Congratulations!
How fun! Looks pretty official! :) Good luck to you both.
Post a Comment