
We were at Costco today when the wind all of a sudden really picked up. We were laughing so hard as we were walking to our car watching all of the shopping carts ram into cars, setting off their car alarms. When we got to our car we started unloading all of the kids. We had already put Ally and Austin in their seats when we noticed about 3 carts heading straight for our car. We ran to wherever we could to stop them from causing any damage. The next thing we hear was a faint cry in the distance. I looked up and Isaac was completely gone from where I had left him. I looked around and saw the cart he was sitting in being carried across the parking lot by the wind-almost like it was being pushed by a ghost. It was so hilarious, even though he was terrified. We rescued him and after he got calmed down he said, "I was like Buzz Lightyear flying through the air." We died laughing all over again. I had to add this picture of him in his Buzz costume from Halloween.

3 comments:
that is way too funny!
Last night at FHE, Jarom was helping Sue with her computer and he stumbled across your blog address. Hope you don't mind that we peeked at it. A bunch of us "Gregg's" have blogs too. We think it's so much fun to stay connected this way. Here's mine and I have links to all of their's if you're ever interested. jaromandelena.com
I saw your comment on Elena's blog and couldn't resist "dropping in". It's fun to read how you all are doing in Arizona.
Post a Comment