Thursday, August 12, 2010

First Day of School...for the big kids!

(Here's the group on Ally and Isaac's first day!)


I can remember when I was growing up...the 2 best days of the school year were the first and the last. Now as a mom...my favorite is definitely the last :)! It's hard to believe that I have a 3rd and 1st grader and a little preschooler this year! The good news is that they all LOVE school and were so excited to start and as much as I miss them when they are gone, I know they are learning lots and having such a great time! They all have awesome teachers again this year so we couldn't be happier! I often tell them that they need to stop growing or else they might just get in trouble...they just giggle and remind me that they couldn't even if they wanted to. The truth is that I love watching them learn and grow and I'm so proud of who they are!

(The big 3rd and 1st grader)

(In the classroom...ready to say goodbye)

(The official goodbyes)

1 comment:

Viv and Mawerdi said...

Love all the pictures! Especially the one of Ally giving Isabel a hug good bye ( :