Is this not the most hilarious thing ever?! I saw this on one of my sister's friend's blog and I thought I would die laughing! How fun to have 4 laughing babies laying on you!!
That could make the grumpiest person smile! I love it. Babies laughs are heavenly and to have 4 laughing at the same time, it's great! Congrats on your little sweetie. You are a beautiful mother!
Jonathan is currently working as a family practice doctor. Rachel loves being a wife and mother to our 5 sweet children. Ally (8), Isaac (6), Austin (4), Isabel (2) and Oliver (just born in October)!
5 comments:
that video is so adorable! can you imagine!? glad you shared this one...it made my night.
I've seen this before and just LOVE it!!
I think this is the video that won $100,000 on funniest home videos. SO cute and hilarious. You just can't help but start giggling with them.
This is SO funny!
That could make the grumpiest person smile! I love it. Babies laughs are heavenly and to have 4 laughing at the same time, it's great! Congrats on your little sweetie. You are a beautiful mother!
Post a Comment