We got an email with this apostle song and our kids LOVE it! They want to listen to it ALL the time and they both have finally memorized it. I think it is especially funny when Isaac sings it because you can't really tell what he is singing unless you know the words-but he really has it memorized!! The video of Austin is him telling his own version of the Knock, Knock joke where you keep saying "banana" until the very end when you say "orange you glad I didn't say banana?". He heard me tell it to them one day and now he loves doing it...so cute!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
oh man, your kids are so cute! i love these little videos.
CUTE!! I love little brother in Ally's video. So typical. Those were all adorable. And that song is pretty cute.
WOW! We are so impressed, we got that song also, and I think its really good, You both did so well memorizing it and singing it..The banana joke was good too...
Great job on knowing all the apostles! And the joke... who doesn't love a good knok knok joke? All 3 are really cute.
I love it!!
I am soooooooooo impressed!!! Ok I guess I gotta get my kids crackin - cause you know we gotta keep up with the Manwarings ;)
That is very impressive. They are so cute- even though I have seen them do them I love seeing the videos.
I love your kids, their personalities shine.
Wow! They are so cute! Ally did an awesome job even though she was getting a beating!
Austin is so cute! Did Jonathon tell you about Austin welcoming Adalyn to the nursery last Sunday? He couldn't keep his lips off of her!!! It was too funny!
That is so hillarious, I think they know there names better than I do. Isaac does it awesome. Good job guys!!!
Wow I'm impressed! What smart kids you have. They are so cute too!!! It was so fun to see you at the funeral. I hope you are doing well. It is always fun to look at your blog. take care!!
Post a Comment